Please consider becoming a Community Supporter, a Community Advocate, or both.
T.H.I.N.K. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. With your help, we can help families thrive in spite of the difficulties and challenges of life. Raising children today is hard, and T.H.I.N.K. is here to support children and their families 24/7.
If you would like a tour of the T.H.I.N.K. facility, please contact Charles Miner, T.H.I.N.K. Mentor Academy Director at 309-222-3192 for an appointment.
- Volunteer (background screening is required to work with youth)
- Commit to sponsor a family for $100 / month for 12 months.
- Commit to sponsor a teacher for $100 / month for 12 months.
- Commit to the amount of your choice monthly
- One-time gift
Become a Community Advocate by promoting T.H.I.N.K. Community Advocates are people who:
- Talk to family, friends, coworkers/employers about T.H.I.N.K.
- Share the T.H.I.N.K. website link in your social networks.
- Refer families who could benefit from T.H.I.N.K. programs.
- Refer teachers willing to donate their time and talents.